MR Se... B... ... KUALA LUMPUR 51200 My
Dans les secteurs d'activités suivants:
FEED- Basic engineering- Detailed design- Procurement- commissioning - Start-up
Domaines de compétences:
DCS-ESD-F&G systems, Field unstrumentation, Commissioning & start-up
Directions concernées par les interventions:
Direction Technique Direction Industrielle
Lead instrumentation engineer Project engineer
Master Chemistry and Computing Sciences
Lead Instrument & Control Engineer
Date of Birth: 28 March 1950 (58)
Qualifications: Universite de Paris VI and Paris VII (Faculte des Sciences de Paris):
Master of Chemistry and Computing Sciences. - 1973
Conservatoire National Des Arts & Metiers de Paris:
Electronics Fundamentals, Chemical Engineering
(Process & Technology), Company Administration.
Member Instrument Society of America (MISA)
Languages: French – fluent English - fluent
Italian – fluent Spanish – fair
Portuguese – fair German – fair (read only)
Bahasa Malaysia / Indonesia - fair (spoken only)
Jun 08 – Present TOTAL E&P – South Korea
Lead Instrument Engineer.
Project: OFON2 Platform Project (Nigeria)
Responsible for Instrumentation and Telecommunication disciplines on the OFON2 platform project. Basic, detail engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning in Hyundai Heavy Industries (Ulsan) shipyard.
Coordinated with other disciplines the detail engineering for the production platform. Coordination with the main contractor Hyundai, the various sub-contractors and Vendors.
Responsibility Project Management Team -Instrumentation & Telecommunications
Dec 06 – May 08 Tanker Pacific Offshore Terminal - Singapore
Lead Project Engineer E&I.
Project: Montara Venture FPSO Project
Responsible for Electrical, Instrumentation and Telecommunication disciplines on the Montara Venture FPSO project. FEED, detail engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning in shipyard.
Coordinated with other disciplines the detail engineering for the FPSO. Coordination with the various sub-contractors and Vendors.
Responsibility Project Management Team – Electrical, Instrumentation & Telecommunications
Dec 05 - Dec 06 TOTAL E&P Yemen - Abu Dhabi
Electrical, Instrumentation & Telecom Specialist.
Project: Kharir (Yemen) Basement Phase I – Gas Compression Project
Member of Project Management Team Responsible for 3 disciplines: Instrumentation, Electrical and Telecommunication. Verified and coordinated with other disciplines the detail engineering for the new gas plant. Technip Abu Dhabi was the engineering contractor.
Responsible for Project Management Team - Electrical, Instrumentation and Telecommunications
Feb 05 – Oct 05 Occidental Petroleum of Qatar - Doha
Idd El Shargi Field PS-1 Platform complex
New projects, extensions, upgrading and modification projects. Responsible for Instrumentation and Telecommunications in Facilities Engineering & Construction team.
Aug 04 - Feb 05 ILF Consulting Engineers (Munich) - Venice Italy
Lead Instrument and Telecommunication Engineer
Usari Pressure Maintenance Project
Usari platform ExxonMobil Nigeria
Front end and engineering design (FEED) of a Water Injection platform
Responsible for basic engineering and detail design for Instrumentation and Telecommunications in an integrated team ExxonMobil – ILF – Tecnomare (ENI)
Feb 03 - Jun 04 Occidental of Oman - Sultanate of Oman
Senior Instrument - Electrical and Telecommunication engineer.
Project: Northern Oman Gas Project Safah fields Oxy - Block 9.
Gas Project scope: design and construction of the gas gathering and processing facilities and gas transportation system and development of four non-associated gas fields. Joint Venture: Occidental of Oman 65% and Mitsui Middle East 35%
Responsible for a Project Management Team of the three disciplines, Electrical, Instrumentation, and Telecommunication.
• Performed surveys in Safah and remote facilities, photos and collection of existing documents and drawings from Oxy Facilities engineering department.
• Bid evaluations and questionnaires-clarifications (3 bidders) all disciplines. Prepared Project formats (all disciplines) in coordination with Project and Engineering managers.
• Reviewed time schedules for Pipelines contract and New Facilities contract (all disciplines)
• Organised Document & Drawings Control system, all disciplines, for Pipelines contract (Contractor TOCO) and New Facilities Contract (Contractor DODSAL). Followed-up in-house Registers. Filed drawings and documents, all disciplines and new drawings and documents commented (all disciplines). Reviewed and commented Vendors drawings, all disciplines, and kept in-house Register.
• Reviewed and commented on Engineering drawings and documents, all disciplines, for Pipelines and New Facilities contracts. Reduced engineering team : 1 Engineering manager, 1 Process engineer and 1 E/I/Telecom engineer and QA/QC engineer.
• Reviewed and commented drawings and documents for other disciplines (HSE, civil, structure, mechanical and piping) shared between Process engineer and E/I/Telecom engineer.
• Inspected overseas and in Oman : Solar Turbines in San-Diego, Gas Metering system in Belgium, Glycol unit in The Netherlands, Electrical switchgears in Oman, Fibre optic cables in Oman, Telecom systems in Oman and Allen Bradley PLC’s and Shutdown and Fire & Gas Systems in Dubai.
• Interfaced with Oman Gas Corporation for technical matters related to electronic data sent to the Fahud - Sohar pipeline operator, Canadian Energy System and “Validation” of the Gas Metering system for gas invoicing to Ministry of Oil & Gas, via accredited independent Laboratory.
• Organised the Site Engineering office and interfaced with Oxy inspectors team (all disciplines – 6 inspectors on average) and QA/QC engineer. Trained a new Site secretary.
• Day to day follow up of Pipelines and New Facilities contractors for E/I/Telecom disciplines, assisted by one Instrument engineer.
• Hands-on, for E/I/Telecom disciplines, during tie-ins of New Facilities to existing Facilities.
• Coordinated for E/I/Telecom disciplines with Oxy Facilities teams (Engineering, Operation, Maintenance, Telecom) for tie-ins and New Facilities. Coordinated trainings by Vendors and Commissioning spares. Provided listings and tags for MAXIMO Maintenance and Management software.
• Reviewed and commented, for E/I/Telecom disciplines, Contractors QA/QC test reports, certificates and Punch Lists. Participated to the Occidental of Oman Management of Change system and USA corporate Knowledge Management System.
• Organised and expedited the Vendors as-built documentations, all disciplines, and progressive hand-over to Oxy Facilities teams.
• Organised and expedited the Contractors as-built drawings and documents, all disciplines, and progressive hand-over to Oxy Facilities teams.
• Participated to the Project Close-out report “Lesson Learned”.
• Preparation of a document, Safety (and Health and Environment) recommendations to Oxy Facilities from the E/I/Telecom disciplines and Contractors in general, perspectives
Dec 00 – Feb 03 Foster Wheeler Eastern - Singapore
Mar 01 – Feb 03 Process Control & System Engineer
Exxon Mobil Refinery Singapore
Control System Modernisation (CSM),
Pulau Ayer Chawan, Jurong Island Singapore
Site survey campaign team leader (Revamping project). Basic design, detail design, specifications of major control systems (DCS, Shut-down and Alarm systems), factory acceptance tests and integrated tests, preparation of loop transfer procedures (2000 loops to be transferred while the plant is in operation, without shut-down), preparation of training courses for operators. DCS: Honeywell TDC 3000 and FSC Emergency Shut Down System and Ronan digital alarm system
Dec 00 - Mar 01 Field Process Control & Instrument Engineer
Exxon Mobil Chemical Singapore
Singapore Oxo-alcohol Project (SPA) in Jurong Island, Singapore
Finishing the Mechanical Completion, Commissioning and Handover system per system and loop by loop to ExxonMobil. DCS: Honeywell TDC 3000 and Emergency Shut Down System and fire & Gas System: Triconex
Aug 00 – Dec 00 Kellogg Brown & Root, (Houston USA) - Singapore
Field Process Control & Instrument Engineer
Exxon Mobil Chemical Singapore
Singapore Olefins Project (SOP) in Jurong Island Singapore
Finishing the Mechanical Completion, Commissioning and Handover, system per system and loop by loop to ExxonMobil. DCS: Honeywell TDC 3000 and Emergency Shut Down System and Fire & Gas System: Triconex
Sep 99 – Jul 00 Alstom – Indokomas – Indonesia
Project Manager and Consultant
• Tendering leader for Pertamina Dumai refinery reinstrumentation project.
• Reengineering project adaptation of the existing EPC departments resources and methods to a newly purchased ERP standard software package (from IFS-Sweden) and connection of the 3 EPC departments and other Services to this software thru Intranet. Development of Company Workflows EPC and adaptation, tuning to IFS software.
Apr 99 – Sep 99 Spie Enertrans / PT Citra - Indonesia
Senior Instrument Engineer
Total Indonesie – Senipah PECIKO/EPCS 5: Terminal Loading Area revamp
& Peciko Gas Processing Plant (East Kalimantan – Borneo
Instrument Lead Engineer in charge of a Honeywell TDC 3000 and Triconex Emergency shutdown and Fire & Gas system. “ Migration “ project from a conventional instrumentation control system. Follow up the subcontractor for installation, precommissioning and commissioning. Preparation of hot transfer procedures and change over. Coordination of planning with Client for the hot transfer.
Aug 98 – Apr 99 Foster Wheeler Eastern Pte Ltd - Singapore
Senior Instrument Engineer
Esso Singapore Pte Ltd ESPL RIF – SL2000 “TDC 3000 Migration”
Responsible as Lead Engineer in charge of a Honeywell TDC 3000 “migration” project from a conventional instrumentation control system. Detailed design, technical specifications, material requisitions, site surveys team, procurement, inspections, installation and “hot” transfer without shutdown. Project suspended by Mobil after merger with Exxon, at the start of procurement phase.
Jan 97 – Jul 98 Occidental Petroleum - Malaysia
Senior Instrument – Electrical and Telecommunication Engineer
Jintan Platform (Sarawak, Malaysia)
Verification of the detail design for instrumentation, electrical and telecommunication during the detailed engineering stage of the project for the topsides. Kvaerner Malaysia the engineering contractor. After the suspension of MLNG Tiga project, Occidental Petroleum Corporate in USA, decided to sell their Block to Shell Sarawak, as well as the whole platform design package. Then Occidental shut down their office in Kuala Lumpur. (South East Asia economic crisis of 1998)
1973 – 1996 Cegelec Division Comsip - France, Malaysia, UAE
Jun 96 - Oct 96 Project Manager (France)
Quotation in Jakarta: gas metering skid for PT Badak Project: 4 meters 24” and 56” headers with Daniel flow computers, design, procurement and delivery. Project lost to Jordan Kent
Dec 94 - Apr 96 Project Manager (Malaysia)
Coordination and monitoring of the Light Rail Transit System of Kuala Lumpur Phase I. Automatic fare collection and signalling systems design, procurement, installation and commissioning
May 94 – Dec 94 Project Manager (Malaysia)
Sarawak Shell Berhad
Coordination and monitoring of the Gas and condensate metering system, platforms M1 and M3 2 systems including each one: 3 gas meters 16” carbon steel and 3 condensate meters 6” duplex stainless steel with Solartron flow computers.
Oct 93 - May 94 Project Manager (Malaysia)
Boccard Oil & Gas
Coordination and monitoring of the ESSO MARINE JETTY Upgrading Project in Port Dickson. Electrical and Instrumentation revamping design, procurement, construction and commissioning.
Feb 92 - May 94 Project Manager (Malaysia)
Coordination and monitoring of the CIMA Perlis CEMENT PLANT of Kangar, Perlis. Electrical and instrumentation/control using SIEMENS DCS and PLCs: design, procurement, construction and commissioning.
May 91 - Dec 92 Project Manager (Malaysia)
Tioxide – ICI (UK)
Coordination and monitoring of the TIOXIDE CHEMICAL Plant in Kemaman, Terrengganu Green field, Electrical and Instrumentation/control using ROSEMOUNT System 3. DCS design, procurement, construction (400,000 man-hours) and commissioning.
Jan 91 – Feb 92 Project Manager (Malaysia)
Shell Refining Co
Coordination and monitoring of the Complex 1 & Utilities, Oil Movements and Quality Monitoring Systems (QMI) in Port Dickson. Electrical and Instrumentation analyzers, Fuel Oil and Gas Oil using Honeywell TDC 3000 DCS: design, procure, construction and commissioning (revamping project).
Jan 90 - May 91 Project Manager (Malaysia)
Fluor Daniel Germany/Henkel
Coordination and monitoring of the HENKEL RIKA FATTY ALCOHOL Plant (QMI) in Teluk Panglima Garang, Selangor. Green field plant electrical and instrumentation using ABB switchgears an ROSEMOUNT System 3 DCS. Design, procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up.
Dec 88 - Dec 90 Project Manager (Malaysia)
Esso Malaysia Berhad
Coordination and monitoring of the INSTRUMENTATION MODERNIZATION Project in Esso Port Dickson Refinery. Revamping instrumentation using Honeywell TDC 3000 DCS, hot transfer loop by loop. Design, procurement, and construction, transfer while the plant was running without shut down.
1987 – 1988 Site Project Engineer (Abu Dhabi – Das Island)
Coordination, engineering and construction of the DAS ISLAND NCB 2000 revamping LNG Plant (2 trains and Utilities). Electrical and instrumentation revamping using Honeywell TDC 3000 DCS (8,000 loops) Design and procurement on behalf of ADGAS, construction, transfer while the plant was running.
1986 – 1987 Project Engineer (France)
Coordination and engineering of the DAS ISLAND NCB 2000 revamping LNG Plant, 2 trains and Utilities. Electrical and instrumentation revamping using Honeywell TDC 3000 DCS (8,000 loops). Design in France and site surveys in Das Island every 2 months.
1986 Instrument Engineer (France)
Design of the FRIGG FIELD SCADA REVAMPING feasibility study. Revamping of the obsolete control and teletransmission system by a modern DCS/SCADA system.
1985 Instrument Engineer (France)
Design and manufacturing of the ESSO FLEXICRACKER control room workstations and integration of the DCS, shut down and telecommunication facilities.
1981 – 1983 Instrument Engineer (Venezuela)
Coppee Rust (Belgium)
Coordination and engineering for instrumentation, site supervision, commissioning and start-up of the LOW PRESSURE POLYETHYLENE Plant in El Tablazo, Venezuela.
1978 – 1980 Instrument Engineer (Portugal)
Coppee Rust (Belgium)
Coordination and engineering for instrumentation, site supervision, commissioning and start-up of the HIGH PRESSURE POLYETHYLENE Plant in Sines, Portugal.
1977 Instrument Engineer (France)
Engineering for instrumentation of the ESSO SLAGEN REFINERY (Norway). Instrumentation revamping using the first DCS Honeywell TDC 2000.
1976 Instrument Engineer (France)
Gas chromatography start-up for DOW CHEMICAL Plant in Terneuzen (Netherlands), Beckman chromatographs.
1973 – 1975 Engineer (France)
Research and Development for New Products in COMSIP Division of CEGELEC Group. In charge of Chromatography and Environmental instruments.
Outils informatiques maîtrisés:
EXXON-OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM-SHELL-TOTAL-SPIE-CEGELEC-KELLOG BROWN & ROOT-
Fiche créé / modifiée le : 2009-05-08 10:39:31Cliquez ici pour récupérer ce CV au format PDF
Confiez GRATUITEMENT une mission à cet expert.
(Remplissez le formulaire, nous nous chargeons de l'alerter)